RECESSED JEWELRY ARMOIRES
Welcome to the Hebert Design Werks’ version of a recessed jewelry cabinet. We have specifically designed a jewelry box that is installed between two studs. All that is visible is a very decorative, full-length mirror that fits flush to your wall. No more bulky, free-standing mirrors or large chests taking up valuable floor space. It can now be up to you to choose if others know where you put your valuables. Let us help you simultaneously gain functionality, beauty, and peace of mind.
- Full length mirror with wooden security and safety backing
- Solid wood construction with mahogany finish
- Three frame styles to choose (see below)
- Velvet lined with four color options (see below)
- Velvet lined ring or cuff link holder (fits approximately 60)
- Solid brass ball-topped pegs for multiple hangings with minimal tangling
- Interior mirror installed for easy earring viewing (holder accommodates 25 pair)
- Six mahogany finished drawers are equipped with easy finger pull openings (no more lost or miss-matched knobs to worry about)
- All hardware and hinges have a bronze finish (mirror hinges open to a full 90 degrees)
- Interior box dimensions for wall opening are: 14″ X 50″ X 3 1/2″ Deep
- Outside frame dimensions: L’amie & Foucher are 15 3/4″ X 51 3/4″, Bellisle is 17 7/8″ X 54″
Recessed Jewelry Frames
We have a solution if you are limited on space or simply don’t have need for a larger jewelry box. The recessed jewelry frame is installed in your wall but looks like a picture frame from the outside. It comes in a traditional size of 11″ x 14″ waiting for you to personalize with a favorite family photo or print. These jewelry frames are only available in a petite “Foucher” and petite “L’amie.
These items appear to be nothing more than exquisite frames hanging on a wall. What do you wish to hide?
Interiors may be customized per client specifications at an additional fee.
Standard local install is $135.00. Please call or e-mail us for details.